After School Care
The After School Care program provides professional care, supervision, recreation, and enrichment activities. It serves children in grades Pre-K3 through 8 who are enrolled at Our Lady of Fatima Catholic School. The staff includes an experienced manager and committed assistants who work together to help each child grow in maturity and self-esteem. Fatima is committed to maintaining an environment where respect, understanding and safety for others are realized.
Hours of Operation: 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Fees: Registration Fee is $50.00 per family.
1. A registration form must be completed by all families using After-School Care services. The registration fee will be pulled from your FACTS account upon registration.
2. Your child’s attendance status for ASC cannot change during the year. However, not all children in the family have to follow the same attendance plan. Some children may only need ASC part-time, but another child in the same family may need a full-time schedule. ASC can accommodate your needs. Contact Judith Lucito @ firstname.lastname@example.org should you have questions.
3. After-School Care ends at 5:30 pm. A $5.00 late fee will be assessed for pick-up after 5:30 plus $1.00 for each minute beginning at 5:31. Example: For pick-up at 5:33, you will be charged the $5.00 late fee plus $3.00 for 3 minutes for a total of $8.00. The late fee will be charged through your FACTS account.
4. Refunds will not be given if you have paid for a Full-time plan and then your child does not attend for whatever reason.
5. Drop-in attendance is for emergency use only by those students NOT enrolled in ASC. Prior arrangements should be made when possible for attendance at After-School Care. Contact can be made with Gisele Dugas, Manager at email@example.com. In grades Pre-K-2nd, it is necessary to communicate with your child's teacher about After-School Care attendance. A written note is preferable. Please let Gisele Dugas know of any health concerns or changes in pick-up schedules. Fees will be drafted from your FACTS account.
6. Fees are drafted through FACTS on the 15th of the month. All business with regards to payments must be communicated to Judith Lucito by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Students waiting in the front of school for parent pick-up at dismissal, or "car riders", will be sent to After-School Care when not picked up by 3:25, the time dismissal ends. All students will be assessed a minimum fee of $10.00. If students are with After-School more than 30 minutes, the drop-in rate of $25.00 will be charged for that day. Payment will be charged through your FACTS account.
8. A discount is offered for full-time participants prepaying for the year. Payment must be made by August 1st. The discounted yearly fee for 1 child is $1,450; 2 children is $2,400; 3 children is $3,150; and 4 children is $3,800.
9. Certified Fatima teachers provide "Homework Club" Monday - Thursday during After School Care.
For more information, contact:
Manager – Ms. Gisele Dugas 337-266-4786 (from 3-5 pm) or email email@example.com
Bookkeeper - Mrs. Judi Lucito email: firstname.lastname@example.org