- Students in grades Pre-K through 8 attend a weekly Mass on Friday mornings.
- Students in grades PreK-3 attend once a month.
- Each school Mass ends with the Traditional Fatima Farewell, and eighth grade boys have the opportunity to serve as Mary Carriers for this procession.
- Once a month, students in grades 2 through 8 attend Benediction.
- Students in grades 5 through 8 participate in the Mass as liturgical ministers as lectors or altar servers, as well as singing in the school choir.
- Grades 2 - 8 participate as gift bearers, and grades 1 - 8 alernate receiving the Vocations Chalice at the end of Mass.
- Each day begins with morning prayer along with the announcements, as well as a weekly gospel verse focus, and information on the Saint of the Day.
- A monthly rotation of traditional prayers are recited during morning prayer.
- Students in grades 3 - 8 have the opportunity to attend Eucharistic Adoration at the Chapel of the Little Shepherds of Our Lady of Fatima Parish.
- Grades 1 - 8 pray for Priests and Vocations in their classroom through the rotating Vocations Chalice.
- Students attend an All School Living Rosary during the school year.
- Each class begins with prayer, and Religion teachers implement a prayer curriculum focusing on traditional prayers, prayer experiences, parts of the Mass, and the Mysteries of the Rosary.
- The Eighth Grade Campus Ministry class plans and facilitates grade level retreats for grades 1 - 5.
- Seventh and Eighth Grade students attend an annual retreat facilitated by St. Thomas More High School.
- A Rosary Garden is located on campus, as well as the Stations of the Cross, for classroom prayer experiences.
- Grades 5 - 8 attend the Parish Rosary for Priests during the school year.
- Grades 3 - 8 attend a Penance Service during the liturgical season of Lent.
- A monthly Spotlight Saint is highlighted to enable students to learn details about the lives of the Saints.
- The pastors of Our Lady of Fatima Parish, Rev. Michael Russo and Rev. Nathan Comeaux, visit grades 3 through 8 during the school year to answer questions about the Catholic faith.
- Grades Pre-K through 8 complete a grade level service project.
- Eighth grade students serve lunch at St. Joseph’s Diner throughout the school year.
- Fatima students participate in school wide service projects:
- Fatima Mercy Works Coat Drive
- Change for Miles Campaign
- “Fill the Trailer” canned goods collection to benefit St. Joseph’s Diner (Catholic Services of Acadiana).
- Advent Giving
- Campus Ministry Baby Drive to benefit the Desormeaux Foundation’s Baby & Me Boutique.
- Hygiene Kit Drive to benefit the Stella Maris Center (Catholic Services of Acadiana)
- Lenten Almsgiving Project (St. Joseph’s School in Haiti)