- Students in grades Pre-K4 through 8 attend a weekly Mass on Friday mornings and Holy Days of Obligation and Feast Days.
- Students in grades Pre-K3 attend once a month.
- Each school Mass ends with the Traditional Fatima Farewell, and eighth grade boys have the opportunity to serve as Mary Carriers for this procession.
- Benediction is attended by students in grades 2-8 and paraliturgies are attended by Pre-K3 through first.
- Students in grades 3 through 8 participate in the Mass as liturgical ministers as lectors or altar servers, as well as singing in the school choir.
- Grades 2-8 participate as gift bearers, and grades 1-8 alternate receiving the Vocations Chalice at the end of Mass.
Formation & Prayer Experiences:
- Each day begins with morning prayer along with the announcements.
- Afternoon announcements include praying the Act of Contrition and the prayer for the Souls in Purgatory.
- Traditional prayers are prayed throughout the day in classrooms.
- Students in grades 3 - 8 have the opportunity to attend Eucharistic Adoration at the Chapel of the Little Shepherds of Our Lady of Fatima Parish.
- Grades 1-8 pray for Priests and Vocations in their classroom through the rotating Vocations Chalice.
- Students attend an All School Living Rosary during the school year and the Rosary is prayed as a school community throughout the year.
- Each class begins with prayer, and Religion teachers implement a prayer curriculum focusing on traditional prayers, prayer experiences, parts of the Mass, and the Mysteries of the Rosary.
- The Eighth Grade Disciples for Christ class plans and facilitates grade level retreats for grades 2-5 and the Seventh Grade Disciples for Christ class plans the first grade retreat along with assisting classes with prayer experiences and service projects.
- Seventh and Eighth Grade students attend an annual retreat facilitated by St. Thomas More High School.
- 6th Grade attends a pilgrimage retreat, visiting various holy places throughout the diocese.
- A Rosary Garden is located on campus, as well as the Stations of the Cross, for classroom prayer experiences.
- Grades 3-8 attend a Penance Service during the liturgical season of Lent.
- The pastors of Our Lady of Fatima Parish, Msgr. Jefferson DeBlanc and Rev. Randy Moreau, visit grades 3 through 8 during the school year to answer questions about the Catholic faith.
- Grades Pre-K3 through 8 complete a grade level service project.
- Fatima students participate in school wide service projects:
- Fatima Mercy Works Coat Drive
- Change for Miles Campaign
- Advent Giving
- Campus Ministry Baby Drive to benefit the Desormeaux Foundation’s Baby & Me Boutique.
- Hygiene Kit Drive
- Lenten Almsgiving Project